Maroon Group continues to take a proactive approach with all aspects of our business as they relate to Covid-19. The safety and well-being of our employees and their families, customers and suppliers remains our top priority. We're providing regular communications to ensure safe working conditions and are focused on continuously improving our processes and procedures.
We've taken decisive action across all Maroon Group entities and locations to protect our mutual business. We have implemented the following activities, policies and procedures:
• Maroon Group operations remain open for business and we're fulfilling customer orders as required. Maroon Group is considered an "essential" business in both the U.S. and Canada.
• Like most companies in N. America, Maroon Group is leveraging remote connectivity solutions for employees that are not directly associated with our physical operations. All of our employees remain available to support you.
• Our commercial teams are leveraging technologies we've implemented to connect with you and are working to increase communication throughout this dynamic time, e.g. MS Teams meetings, webinars, conference calls, etc. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with.
• Our Principal Management teams remain in regular contact with our key supplier partners around the globe to assess the latest challenges and mitigate supply chain risks. Some markets, particularly those related to sanitization and cleansing, are tightening.
• Our teams have significantly increased support for customers helping to source hard-to-find, unique products as global supply chains are in disarray and customers have experienced challenges with competitive supply.
• We are noticing a decrease in truck availability in certain regions. Any additional lead time you can provide on your future orders is appreciated to help mitigate these challenges.
• Our Technical Managers and Lab teams have posted on social media and our websites starting point formulations for specific products to address the need for many of the solutions our mutual customers provide into the market (e.g. sanitizers, cleaning formulations, etc.)
• We have seen an outpouring of support and are beginning to receive donations of medical supplies from many of our overseas partners. We’re routing these donations to emergency responders in the communities in which our team lives and operate.
Thank you for your continued support. It remains an incredibly dynamic and challenging time for all of us and we will continue to adapt as needed.
Michael F. McKenna
President & COO