- Experience selling specialty chemicals to the Household, Industrial & Institutional Markets.
- Ability to develop excellent customer relationships that will foster account penetration and establishment of Maroon as a valued supplier to these companies.
- Ability to professionally sell based on FAB’s (Features, Advantages, Benefits) to help our customers achieve their strategic goals
- Understands competitive landscape with demonstrated ability to close business.
1. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
1.1. Sales Territory Leadership
- Territory sales growth and management
- Product and Sales training
- Sustain and improve the level of service offered to our customers via unique and new service initiatives working within company operating procedures.
- Prompt follow-up on company and supplier supplied leads.
1.2. Principal Supplier Engagement/Coordination
- Collaborate with Principal Suppliers on specific accounts within their territory
- Promote key products at Customers and Prospect to grow profit and market share.
- Participation in new product introductions, training, joint sales calls and testing.
1.3. Organizational Development
- Provide input to marketing/market research on opportunities to exploit product positions
- Proactive communications to work synergistically with the entire organization and our supplier base.
- Active participation in sales meetings, customer visits and all technical programs.
- Positively impact the culture of Maroon Group LLC.
2. ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
2.1. Direct reporting to the Senior Vice President, Sales
3. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
3.1. Education and Training
- Technical degree preferred; Chemistry, Biology, Engineering
- Professional Sales Training
- 3 years technical sales, tech services and/or lab experience.
- Sales experience in the Chemical Industry, Specialty Chemicals, Specialty Additives, Raw Materials supplier to HI&I markets in the Southeast region.
- Demonstrated success as a Sales professional and/or Applications Specialist participating in sales teams to profitably grow product sales.
- Professional sales management discipline: use of CRM, documentation of sales activities (call reports, account plans, customer/prospect profiles, itineraries, account profitability review), development of a territory plan.
- Success introducing new products to a market and supporting base business.
- Lead by example Maroon’s culture and values.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Act legally and ethically in all professional relationships in adherence with Maroon culture and values statements.
- Growth of territory volumes and Gross Profit.
- Number of successful new product introductions and expansion of customer base.
- Management of territory profitability.
- Sales productivity metrics based.
Contact Kathleen Eatough at email@example.com.
Maroon Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.